Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce
33rd Annual John Wheeler
Registration Is Open – All Are Welcome – Open To Public
We are confident that you will benefit from the networking and relationship-building at the Chamber’s largest fundraiser — the 33rd Annual Golf Tournament on Thursday, September 22, 2022, Klein Creek Golf Club, Winfield.
- Be a Partner – Several levels to choose from to increase your business exposure.
- Register for Golf using the form attached
- Register other golfers in your foursome.
- BE A DRINK CART PARTNER (Limited to 4 Partners—first come, first served)
- Pre-purchase those ‘extras’ and have them waiting for you at registration with your name on them.
- Volunteer – Chamber Members are needed to volunteer at the event. Lots of fun and great visibility!
- Donate items for golfer amenity bags (100 tees, golf balls, towels, pens, etc.)
- Donate item(s) for the RAFFLE and/or LIVE AUCTION to be held at the banquet
We invite all Chamber members to provide advertising specialty items for the golfer amenity bag. This is a great way to have your business name remembered by golfers long after the event is over.
We also invite you to donate an item to our raffle. This is a chance for your business to have additional exposure and add to the quality of prizes for the raffle. We welcome any gift from a big screen TV to a dinner for two.