Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce
32nd Annual John Wheeler
It’s that time again…time to register for the Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce John Wheeler Golf Tournament. We are confident that you will benefit from the networking and relationship-building at the Chamber’s largest fundraiser — the 32nd Annual Golf Tournament on Thursday, September 23, 2021, Klein Creek Golf Club, Winfield.
- Be a Partner – Several levels to choose from to increase your business exposure.
- Register for Golf using the form attached
- Register other golfers in your foursome.
- BE A DRINK CART PARTNER (Limited to 4 Partners—first come, first served)
- Pre-purchase those ‘extras’ and have them waiting for you at registration with your name on them.
- Volunteer – Chamber Members are needed to volunteer at the event. Lots of fun and great visibility!
- Donate items for golfer amenity bags (100 tees, golf balls, towels, pens, etc.)
- Donate item(s) for the RAFFLE and/or LIVE AUCTION to be held at the banquet
We invite all Chamber members to provide advertising specialty items for the golfer amenity bag. This is a great way to have your business name remembered by golfers long after the event is over.
We also invite you to donate an item to our raffle. This is a chance for your business to have additional exposure and add to the quality of prizes for the raffle. We welcome any gift from a big screen TV to a dinner for two.
If you would like to provide a “goody” bag item or raffle prize for our Annual Golf Outing please complete the form below and email to [email protected] or fax 630.665.6965. We can pick up as well. To arrange pick up please call Miriam Iwrey, 630-665.3325.