Illinois – PREVENTING SEXUAL HARASSMENT (PSH)
For 2020 and beyond, Illinois businesses are required to provide anti-sexual harassment training on an annual basis to their employees. New Haven Consulting Group, Inc. has developed comprehensive classroom and online training that meets the State’s detailed requirements.
PSH addresses both the legal and behavioral aspects of sexual harassment to ensure an inclusive, highly productive work environment.
TOPIC AREAS COVERED IN PS
· Definition of Sexual Harassment
· Responsibilities of the Employee and the Organization
· Current EEOC and Illinois Guidelines Regarding Sexual Harassment
· Types of Sexual Harassment
· Action Steps to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
· The Complaint Process & Company Policies (Employer Specific)
· Preventive Steps to Avoid Sexual Harassment & Minimize Liability
· Information concerning employees’ rights of redress & all available forums for adjudicating complaints
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF PSH?
At the conclusion of PSH, participants will be able to do the following:
· Understand EEOC & Illinois guidelines for sexual harassment
· Be aware of the consequences of sexual harassment
· Understand the responsibilities of the manager, employee and the company in eliminating sexual harassment and the hostile work environment
· Be able to recognize the two types of sexual harassment
· Know their rights & responsibilities relating to sexual harassment
· Be able to take active steps in eliminating sexual harassment and the hostile work environment
HOW IS PSH DELIVERED?
Online – PSH online is a completely interactive, self-paced learning system in which participants are assessed, led through a customized content module, and checked at each point in the learning process. Online training can be purchased directly through credit card payment or in volume through client invoice.
Complete the online training today
Fee = $20.00. select the link and pay via credit card. Individual Registration link
If you have 10 or more employees, select the link and complete the online information. A unique registration link will Be SENT for your use. BULK REGISTRATION LINK